Driver distraction and inattention is responsible for about 25% of all accidents on Saskatchewan roads.
It's cited as the 2nd highest contributing factor in fatal collisions.
Some of the most common driver distractions include:
- talking and texting with a hand-held cellphone
- persons, objects or events outside the vehicle
- distraction from passengers
- looking for or at something in the vehicle
- adjusting radio, climate or vehicle controls
- eating or drinking
Couresy of SGI
Watch for upcoming programming which is currently being developed.
Updated October 21, 2014